Lending surge at Permanent TSB as bank exits restructuring phase
Ian Guider reports on Permanent TSB after a "transformational" 2018
Permanent TSB said it has formally exited an EU-imposed restructuring plan after reducing its toxic loan book in 2018.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.