Leanna Byrne on Business
GoCar takes another Leap forward, but as a country we still have a long way to go on public transport
Let’s start off with a bit of good news: GoCar, the on-demand car sharing company, is now letting its customers access its cars with the Leap Card. If you have ever used this service, you will know that this is one of the best developments to happen for the company since its major suburban expansion.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.