Kingspan insulates itself with move to green and clean energy
Building materials group's profits jumped 33 per cent last year despite Brexit and price inflation
Kingspan's revenue in 2016 topped €3.1 billion, an increase of 12 per cent, as the company this morning announced full-year trading profits of €340.9m, a jump of more than 33 per cent compared with 2015.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive