Kenmare returns to profit as Hostelworld reports strong growth
The exploration group and hostel booking website released their first-half results
Two of the smaller companies on the Irish Stock Exchange, Hostelworld and Kenmare Resources, released first-half results this morning. The hostel-booking website reported a 16 per cent rise in revenues and said it was on track to meet full-year expectations. Meanwhile, the exploration group returned to the black in the first half, recording a profit of $9.4 million compared to a loss of $47.1 million in the same period last year.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.