Debt Special: Keeping the family home out of danger
There are solutions out there for under-pressure debtors
In the face of the catastrophic effect of the transfer of SME debt onto individuals, the state has stood by, impotent in the teeth of this social catastrophe, and has allowed the courts interpret laws (which were not always designed for this purpose) so as to deal with one aspect of the continuing fallout of any number of SME failures.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive