Jim Travers set to make nearly €16m from Fleetmatics sale
Travers has been chief executive and chairman of the company since 2006
Jim Travers, the outgoing chief executive of Fleetmatics, is to net over $17.5 million (€15.7 million) from the $2.4 billion sale of the company he leads to US telecommunications giant Verizon.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive