Jack Horgan-Jones on Business
After all the hype, Irish biopharma’s golden child Malin Corp has turned out to be a bit of a brat
Exactly what is going on at Malin Corp? The publicly-quoted biopharma investor was launched amid great fanfare in 2015, when it raised €330 million in its initial public offering. Among the key investors at the time was the taxpayer, who put in around €50 million through the state’s Irish Strategic Investment Fund (Isif).
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive