Irish use of Twitter on the slide, figures show
64 per cent of adults have a Facebook account
Figures which track social media usage in Ireland show a drop in the percentage of people with Twitter accounts in the three months from April to July.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive