Irish food giant Aryzta reports loss of €900 million
Company pays out €10 million in severance payments to former executives
Aryzta, the Irish Swiss food company, has swung to a €900 million loss it revealed today, as a result of huge writedowns on its US bakeries and falling sales.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive