Irish firm makes €10m deal with international emergency services company
Critical Healthcare’s deal with Danish company Falck will see them double their staff in the next five years
Irish company Critical Healthcare has completed the signing of a €10 million deal with Danish company Falck, a leading international private provider of emergency services and the only intercontinental ambulance provider.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.