Irish car market still in decline, says Fiat Chrysler as profits fall
The Irish arm of giant car maker Fiat Chrysler has complained that despite Irish GDP growing by 10.4 per cent, the automotive market has continued to decline.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.