Ireland’s sports technology sector is a global winner
Our athletes may not make the grade internationally, but in terms of technology we’re in the big league, writes Emmet Ryan
Ireland’s football teams won’t be playing in the World Cup this summer, but the technology powering some of the best teams in football and the broader sporting world is being developed here.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive