Brian Keegan: Ireland is taxed with a bad reputation
The US continues to see Ireland as a tax haven, even if this is no longer the case
Brendan Behan is sometimes credited with the notion that the man who has a reputation for getting up early can stay in bed all day, but I suspect this wry observation of human nature long predates the Borstal Boy.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive