Ireland star O’Shea in line for Tetrarch IPO windfall
A group of Irish investors, including former Manchester United star John O’Shea, could be in line for a major windfall arising from the upcoming €300 million flotation of Tetrarch Capital.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive