The old and new faces to watch in the hotel market
Investors are again piling into the sector as profits rocket, says Róisín Burke
With year-on-year rocketing profit growth of 30 per cent, the hotel business is one of the areas where economic recovery has shown up strongest - so far, at any rate.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive