Invested: Slow start for Ferrari means a long race ahead
Iconic Italian carmaker’s stock market debut zoomed off the grid seven months ago - but things haven’t quite gone as planned
It was in the small town of Maranello in northern Italy that a sporting and branding colossus was born in 1939. Since then, Ferrari has produced generation after generation of thoroughbred automobiles that sport the black prancing horse logo and make its brand emblematic of speed and sleekness.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.