Invested: Charting the path to Auto-enrolment
The government is working on a ‘road map’ to deliver a mandatory pension scheme for employees
The way that Irish people save for retirement looks set to change in the coming years, with Taoiseach Leo Varadkar indicating that an auto-enrolment pension scheme will be introduced here by 2021.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive