Insight under the spotlight for entrepreneurs
Pete Smyth reflects on the Entrepreneur Experience at Ballymaloe House in Cork
The setting for the Entrepreneur Experience may have been the retreat-like Ballymaloe House, but the agenda was anything but relaxing. Now in its sixth year, the event brings together 24 of Ireland’s leading entrepreneurs and 24 of the country’s next generation of emerging entrepreneurs for 24 hours of intense mentoring.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive