Tourism Ireland has began filming for a new global advertising campaign which will be its first major campaign in seven years. The new campaign will comprise TV, cinema and online ads and will reach millions of potential visitors around the world. It will replace the Jump Into Ireland campaign which was developed in 2011.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive