Ireland’s first UV sensitive mural has been launched by the Marie Keating Foundation as part of its new skin cancer campaign. The mural on Dublin’s Grand Canal is part of the cancer charity’s Skin C(h)ancer campaign, targeting Irish men who work or spend a lot of time outdoors, particularly sportsmen, farmers and gardeners.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.