Irish Post's TG4 deal, Byrne takes over at PRAI and travel bloggers gather in Killarney
More than three billion Twitter impressions were generated about Ireland and TBEX Europe, a conference for travel bloggers held in Killarney recently. More than 600 travel influencers attended the conference, with a combined reach of 380 million. The group was also brought on bespoke Fáilte Ireland fact-finding trips to experience first-hand what Ireland’s Ancient East, the Wild Atlantic Way and Dublin have to offer. Fáilte Ireland chief executive Paul Kelly said: “TBEX Europe gave us a great opportunity to bring so many travel bloggers, traditional travel media, digital content creators and social media influencers to Ireland all at once. Observing the activity online, Ireland is already reaping the benefits of their time spent here.”
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive