Inside the global hunt for the missing Quinn empire millions
Liquidated bank says assets worth $15 million were stripped from Indian property
Bank accounts in Hong Kong, Singapore, Liechtenstein and Dubai, and mysterious corporate entities in Switzerland. Offshore shelf companies in the United Arab Emirates, Belize, Panama and even Brunei, a tiny, oil rich island on the north coast of Borneo.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.