INM’s share price hit ‘unfair’
Lawyers for Independent News and Media slam ODCE for shredding shareholder value
Independent News and Media's share price suffered a severe 14.1 per cent drop after the corporate watchdog moved to appoint inspectors to the company, the High Court has heard.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.