Imro wants ‘music for screen’ area regulated better
Call to establish guild follows report showing that most Irish composers earn under €20k per annum
The Irish Music Rights Organisation (Imro) is calling for the establishment of a Screen Composers Guild and the development of a sectoral policy approach to the “music for screen” sector.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive