Imagine to invest €300m in rural broadband
Firm plans to tackle rural broadband problem with 5G technology
Imagine Communications has announced plans to invest €300 million in a 5G fixed broadband network which it says will bring 150Mb broadband to more than a million homes and businesses in regional and rural Ireland.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive