IDA hits jobs target early, but regions a challenge
Agency expects more Brexit announcements. but net figure down as job losses at multinational companies rise
Companies backed by IDA Ireland employed more than 210,000 people in Ireland last year, according to the agency’s annual results.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.