IBRC junior bondholders enjoy extra bonus with interest payments
Irish Bank Resolution Corporation (IBRC) junior bondholders will receive up to €40 million in interest on top of the €270 million face value of the bonds. This will bring their total windfall to over €300 million, yielding handsome returns for some investors.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.