Ian Kehoe On Business
It’s time to admit we made huge mistakes with vulture funds
Admitting mistakes can be fiendishly difficult. This is especially true if you are a politician, a government or a public body. Most of the establishment believe admitting something (anything) is a sign of weakness. So, they stick to the script, to the speaking points and to the mantra of righteousness. They are right. Everyone else is wrong.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive