‘I commute to work 4,000 miles every other week’
Larry Breen traces his career to date and explores the lessons he has learned along the way
Larry Breen is the global vice-president of product for RouteMatch Software. The US company established a product development facility in Waterford last year to develop software for public transit systems. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, it employs 80 people, including 16 in Waterford. RouteMatch software is used by 600 transit agencies in the US, Canada and Australia.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.