The humiliating fall of Bell Pottinger is a cautionary tale for PR firms the world over
In the end, the PR firm was found to be lacking in both foresight and, more importantly, ethical fortitude
There’s no spinning this one away. The London-based PR firm Bell Pottinger once boasted of being “a leading integrated, international reputation management agency”. Now its own reputation may well be damaged irreparably.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive