Horse sense sees equine accessories firm ride out storm
Tom MacGuinness established Horseware Products in Co Louth in 1985 in the depths of a gruelling recession. Thirty-four years on, the company has grown to employ 750 people in Ireland and overseas, with sales topping €45 million annually.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.