Holding the line
In a world where even the slightest vocal tremor can be revelatory, it pays to listen in to company conference calls
Brokers’ reports are often the main source that private investors use when deciding to buy or sell a share. Some are outstandingly good. Others can be outstandingly hyped. Objectivity can be a challenge in the highly pressured brokerage market, but that is not universal.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive