Hidden work and the rights of employees
The government’s reform of PRSI must not undermine the workers’ benefits which should flow from it
It’s dangerous to read too much into any aspect of the current Brexit manoeuvrings, given that the situation on Brexit is changing almost at an hourly rate. But I was struck by the reports of one particular threat levied at government ministers when they met in Chequers recently to discuss the British prime minister’s latest Brexit scheme.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.