Health & Fitness Ireland to invest €2 million in bespoke programmes
Health & Fitness Ireland will more than double its workforce over the next 12 months, with plans to invest €200,000 in bespoke fitness programmes for employers in the public and private sector.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive