Abandon hope all ye who log in here
It’s hard to avoid the anger and abuse on Twitter. But it remains a great window on the world
A journalist friend has just reacquainted himself with Twitter. He reminded me why he left it five years ago. “It’s dreadful,” he told me. “It’s a refuge for the mad, bad and the plain crazy.”
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive