Gridlock looms as Big Data drive gathers pace
The tripling in size of Ireland’s data sector over the next decade will put the national grid under huge pressure
When Amazon announced a plan to buy all of the energy from a wind farm in Donegal two weeks ago, it was met with high praise. But take a step back, and the picture is a little different.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.