Grab a slice of the Greencore action
Investors wait to see if sandwich giant will be as successful in the US as it has been in Britain
It doesn’t sound like the most compelling of propositions – invest in a sandwich maker supplying the highly competitive British supermarket chains. And, admittedly, I have been a little ambivalent about Greencore for some time, even though its management is highly strategic and it has been relentlessly ambitious in the Britain where it is now a leader in the food-to-go segment.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive