Google Glass half full?
Glass was part of its desire to continually diversify
Remember Alf? He’s back in pog form. The unexpected resurrection of Google Glass took the market a touch by surprise this week as the wearable technology, essentially shelved in 2015 to a murky depth between Google+ and Google Buzz’s rattling bones, had been forewarned.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive