Good tidings on economy allow cautious festive cheer
What is the economic growth delivering to people this Christmas? Our annual economic outlook survey finds out
The economy continues to grow at a healthy pace. Full employment is approaching once again. The budget delivered some small tax reliefs. So what have we got to complain about? Every year since 2013, the Coyne Research/Sunday Business Post Christmas economic survey has attempted to shed light on this very question: how are people feeling about their economic circumstances this Christmas?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive