Golf back at the Olympics after 112 years
Tournament has been weakened by stars' withdrawals
A Brazilian golfer this morning hit the opening tee shot at the Olympic Golf Course in Rio as the sport returned to the games for the first time in 112 years.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive