GoFundMe chief: Irish ‘are top of the giving parade’
Rob Solomon describes this country as ‘a fast-growing market’ for the hugely successful crowdfunding platform he leads
Ireland is the most generous nation on GoFundMe, according to its chief executive Rob Solomon. One in ten people here has made donations on the crowdfunding platform, compared to one in 15 in the United States and one in 13 in Britain.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.