Global investors swoop in for €35bn eurozone splurge after ECB pulls back
Christian Hantel is exactly the kind of investor European companies are wooing as they adjust to a world of diminished monetary largesse. Based in Zurich, he channels cash from outside the eurozone, the kind that corporate borrowers from the 19-member bloc on the potential precipice of another decade of economic stagnation need as the European Central Bank retreats.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.