Giving it a spin: €1m investment in Dublin vinyl plant
Company due to be up and running by October with the capacity to produce around 25,000 records a week
An investment of almost €1 million will see records being pressed in Ireland for the first time since 1992 this autumn.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive