Gin producers get taste for further growth
The Irish Sprits Association is launching a plan to treble overseas sales of Irish gin across the world by 2022
Irish gin producers have been enjoying something of a boom recently, with more than 30 brands now on the market and exports more than trebling last year, according to the Alcohol Beverage Federation of Ireland.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive