Gillian Nelis on Business
It’s the Vinyl countdown for a talking heads music festival on the May bank holiday weekend
Kevin Shields talking about My Bloody Valentine’s forthcoming album; Martin Freeman discussing mod culture; Chrissie Hynde chatting about the Pretenders, and Sharon Horgan interviewing Tim Burgess of The Charlatans. For music fans of a certain age, the line-up at Vinyl, which takes place at the Royal Hospital in Kilmainham over the May bank holiday weekend, is more than a little enticing.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive