Germans mull sale of Dublin-based bank
Depfa was seized by the German government in 2008 and required a massive bailout
Depfa, the Dublin-headquartered German bank that was one of the first victims of the global financial crisis a decade ago, is considering putting itself up for sale.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive