Ganley’s Rivada set to close new funding round of $50 million
Galway entrepreneur Declan Ganley’s US company Rivada, where board members include former senior figures of US government administration, is set to close fresh funding that substantially boosts the value of the company.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.