Fudging Brexit would extend market uncertainty
Traders are turning a little more optimistic
British negotiators have secured a deal with the European Union to exit the bloc, if Theresa May can get it through parliament, what does it mean for investors? For a start, a done deal would remove one of the biggest overhangs in European markets since the 2016 vote.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive