Free-energy company Steorn to tap up investors again
Company has replaced founder Shaun McCarthy as chief executive
Steorn, the physics-defying free-energy company which has raised more than €23 million since it was founded, has told investors it is out of cash and facing wind-up unless it raises yet more money.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive