Four resolutions to keep private investors flying high
Careful analysis and cutting out impulse decisions can lead to a profitable 2019 for investors
As the new year beckons, it’s time for us all to look back on the fortunes of the equity markets, most of which have performed rather disappointingly over the past year. The main European indices have fallen by double-digit percentages, tempting some investors to walk away.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive